Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Walk, Part 2

Here are some of our favorite of the scenes created with pumpkins. Yes, I know it's a ton of pictures. I couldn't narrow them down any further. There were just so many creative scenes

Rapunzel and Flynn Rider:Despicable Me:Angry Birds... Seeing this made us last so hard. They even had the catapultThe Sorcerer's ApprenticeA Christmas Story... "The soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window"They had a whole Candyland scene... with all the original-looking characters. I couldn't get a good view of the entire thing, thoughGilligan's Island:The hundred acres woods:And my personal favorite: The snowmen from Calvin and Hobbes

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I never knew people did this. This is awesome! The "A Christmas Story" one kind of creeps me out because the face of the kid is kind of real looking and yet is distorted haha.

    ReplyDelete