Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fun at the Park

Here is one of Julie's and my favorite pastimes: playing at the park. It's only about 1/2 mile from our house, but on good days I will walk the long way there to get some exercise in for me, and then we play for about ten or fifteen minutes (that's about how long Julie stays interested) before walking home. It's lots of fun. And my favorite part: It actually has swings! Got to love a park that still has swings... they seem to be a rarity nowadays. Anyway, here's some of Julie's favorite things to do:

Loving the swingsHeading for the slide... I love her smile. She is always so pleased that she can get up to the slide by herself"I made it!" After sliding down she tries to go UP"Someday I'll figure out how this works"... It never fails that she walks up to the climbing wall and touches the hand grips. It makes me smile every time, too.This is how I know Julie is DONE and ready to go home... she starts pushing the stroller herself

No comments:

Post a Comment