Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday

Last Wednesday my little girl turned one year old. I am still reeling from the thought that I have a toddler now. It is hard to believe that in one year Julie went from this: to this: Julie is so big now and she never ceases to amaze me with what new things she has learned. She loves to walk everywhere, climb on everything, laugh, make other people laugh point, play chase, rock out to music, watch me cook, eat, and so much more. At the doctor's visit she now weighs 22 lbs 14 oz, and is 30.5 inches long, which means she has more than tripled her birth weight (7 lbs 1 oz) and has almost grown a foot (19.5 inches at birth). On Friday we had a little party for her. She was a professional present un-wrapper (I think we'll have to hide all the Christmas gifts from her) She got lots of fun new toys and books (her favorite was hands down the bouncy ball... she didn't want to let it go). And once she realized what the cake was, she loved that, too. Here's some photos of her at the partyWe love you, Julie! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Julie!! I can't believe how big she's gotten! You guys have such a beautiful daughter, super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Julie!! Jeez. Already 1? Where exactly did the time go?

    ReplyDelete