Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sometimes... Ugh

Sometimes I could just kick myself. I took several cute photos of Julie sitting up by herself yesterday and as I was going through them on the camera to delete the blurry ones (she moves lots) I accidentally pressed a button that deleted ALL the pictures on the camera... permanently. Ugh! I was so angry with myself. Luckily I recently copied most of them onto the flashdrive and computer, but all of the cute pictures from the weekend were gone. So, I tried to take a couple of new ones of Julie sitting, but by that point she was tired of posing for mom. So, here are the two that I managed to take. And I now know there is a delete-all button and I will NEVER push it again. Blurry, I know, but it's the best I could do with a baby who wobbles Me and Julie... Arek calls this her "sailor" outfit (with jeans cuz it's real pants are shorts and it's just too cold out for her to be wearing those yet). My favorite thing about it is the matching head band. Thanks Mom for keeping all of Rachel's baby outfits.... most are the wrong season but we make them work :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that most of them were downloaded already, that would have been heartbreaking otherwise...kind of like the time I deleted a weeks worth of pictures from my Europe trip! That sailor outfit is pretty darling!

    ReplyDelete