Thursday, February 3, 2011

cheaper is NOT always better

so recently we decided to try using the cheap brand of diapers... huggies are just so expensive. the first day we had a huge blowout but it didn't happen again too bad for a few days. we thought, "we can live with an occasional blowout." well then last night she had her biggest blowout over and arek firmly decided that we will deal with the pricier huggies... just so we don't have to deal with the mess every few days. hopefully once solids come into play we can go back to cheaper diapers, until then we are sticking to namebrand. unless anyone has had luck with cheap ones? i'm definitely up for suggestions! here's my messy girl... arek insisted on a photo. (and, honestly, this makes it look better than it was!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks I'll keep this in mind! A couple people have told me not to go with the cheap ones and I think this just proves it. I decided I need to see her again. She's SO cute...even with poop all over her haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my vast diapering wisdom dear :) We have tried many diapers of many brands thanks to our showers. If you have a costco membership, the kirkland diapers were pretty good for us. And also the parent's choice ones from walmart are pretty good too. But I gotta say, Huggies has been the best so far. But if you are looking to be economical I would say kirkland or parents choice :) She is getting so big! You have a beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete