Saturday, March 10, 2012

Changes

The past few weeks have been crazy busy and I have not had time to even get on a computer, let alone blog. We are now officially moved into a new apartment. Arek is now done working as a maintenance man at our old apartment complex, which means starting next week he's only working one job again. Hurray! We love our new place. It's closer to Arek's school and his (now his only) job, which means he has more time at home with us. It feels strange to be gone from our old place since we'd been there for 2 1/2 years, but it feels so refreshing to be in a new place (probably due to my army upbringing). Julie and I are loving exploring our new neighborhood, but it is nice to still be in the same city so we don't have to relearn where everything is. Everything is unpacked and only a few boxes have things left in them, and those are mainly things I never used in our old apartment, and haven't quite figured out what to do with them yet. In the next while I'm sure you'll see pictures, mostly as I take pictures of Julie and such. But since it's been several weeks, here is what my beautiful girl has been up to in the past month.
Trying on Daddy's snowboarding boots
Julie loves to iron... don't worry, it's not plugged in Julie loves to climb into everything

She was so excited when we took down her old carseat out of the closet... she's been sitting in it ever since
Snow days!


3 comments:

  1. Okay Tami... I am now signed into Google so I can comment on your blog! I love seeing the cute pictures of Julie you post. (I really need to download them to our computer!) She is the most beautiful grandbaby EVER! And I love reading your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you got a google account! That is so sweet of you. I'm glad you like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't tell you I got an account cause I wanted to surprise you! Guess you were surprised... :)

    ReplyDelete