Monday, March 26, 2012

Like Father, Like Daughter

Practically anyone who knows Arek knows that he's a car person. Has been since he was a wee tot. Well the other day this is what I walked into the kitchen to find:
I couldn't stop smiling. They were having so much fun together. Those trucks were Arek's when he was a kid, and I'm glad Julie loves to play with them... but only on the kitchen floor for some reason. Every day she takes them from the living room and drives them on the kitchen floor. Precious!

And here is what their next activity was... and it is fast becoming one of Julie's favorite daddy-daughter games:


I made cinnamon rolls the other day and Julie was helping me knead the dough before it rose... and then she had a blast playing in the flour once I was done!

And lastly, I am (finally!) half-way done with my cross-stitch project. Hurray! I've been working on it for about two years now (with other projects in between). I am really excited to see the end result My hope is to have it finished sometime this year... fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new photos Tami! It is so fun for us to see what she's doing on a regular basis. Thanks. Your cross stitch photo is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it completely finished.

    ReplyDelete