Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For Mumsie

So... since hardly anyone looks at this blog and those who do already knew (I hope) I never announced that I am pregnant. If anyone didn't know... surprise! We are SO excited! We're a little over 18 weeks now and get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl in about 2 weeks (hopefully... if the baby cooperates). Anyway, since my family lives in England (until June... can't wait for them to come HOME!) my mom has been pestering me for prego photos. So mom, these are for you. :)

Arek says this is my favorite pasttime now (I admit, it really was for the first 12 weeks but I am rarely this tired during the day anymore)
Here is me and the "bump" at 16 weeks


My first maternity shirt... I probably didn't need it at the time, but it was such a good deal I couldn't help myself!

Same shirt, different view

Now this one was not my idea but Arek coerced me until I agreed... too exaggarated, or is this what I should expect? :)

2 comments:

  1. If it helps, I read your blog :) lol Congratulations to you kids on the little one! I agree, I love the prego pics. It is my favorite part of seeing my friends be prego! So keep them coming :) You look beautiful and we sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete