Thursday, May 20, 2010

We're Having a...

It has taken me a couple of days to update, but on Tuesday we had our 20 week appointment where we got to peek in on our little one. It was so amazing! Arek wasn't with me at my last ultrasound, and, honestly, you couldn't really see anything because I was only 6 weeks along. So being able to see what our baby looks like was so wonderful! We got to see all of the organs and the spine. We have a very ACTIVE baby! So active that the ultrasound technician couldn't get a decent picture of it's face. She did some 4D images for us (really, just 3D with the 4th dimension of time) of the baby's face so we could actually see it. Pretty much, it was the neatest experience to see our baby. Arek and I were both super excited to find out that we are having a GIRL! And here she is: (the images are blurry because our little girl was moving so much but hopefully you can see her face and arms/hands fairly well)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you guys!!! :) She's beautiful! I love the 4D ultrasound, that is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man...that is so neat!!! I am really happy for you guys!! :) I can't believe you are having a baby...now I just need to catch up with you guys!!! haha jk Love you guys!!! miss your face!!!

    ReplyDelete