Tuesday, April 20, 2010

One Year Older and Wiser, Too!

Saturday was Arek's 25 birthday. Here are some photos of the festivities:
Arek decided he wanted a decorated cake... I thought and thought and finally decided to make him a car cake. This is the before-photo
And here's the finished result! :) Arek and I were both very impressed with my abilities (and it tasted good, too!)
Saturday was the only day we were able to visit Arek's cousin who just got back from Afghanistan. So we spent all day up in Idaho playing with his cousins. Of course, being Higgs boys, they had to go shooting!
Here is one of the surprises I did for Arek: 25 things I love about him. I also gave him a bag of salt water taffy and a book he has really been wanting, "The Pacific"... HBO has recently made a mini-series about it.

1 comment:

  1. 1, The cake looks awesome!! I will need you to make a laptop cake for Michael for his birthday :) lol

    2, Since when are you prego too??? I didn't know! Congratulations to you kids!!!! So exciting! Really, it must be something in the water because everyone is pregnant!

    ReplyDelete