Monday, February 1, 2010

Family

We were lucky enough to go down south and see Arek's sister-in-law Lindsey and her little boy Liam last Saturday. Boy had he grown! We hadn't seen them since last summer when they moved down to New Mexico, when Liam was only 12 months old, and now he is 18 months! It was so much fun to see them and play with Liam. That sure is a fun age... reminded me of the kids I worked with at the day care before we moved up here. Sometimes I really miss being able to play with kids all day long! :) Anyway, we had a great day. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring our camera, so there are no pictures... hopefully I can get some from Mom Higgs and post them later... there were some really good ones taken on Liam. All in all, though, it was great! We are so grateful for fantastic families. Can't wait to have more nieces and nephews to play with!

1 comment:

  1. do you have any pictures of him?? I wanna see! Being an aunt is super fun huh?

    ReplyDelete