Thursday, May 15, 2014

Timeless

A few weeks ago Julie discovered one of my scarves that I bought years ago, I think when I was in high school, but I don't recall ever wearing it more than once or twice.  This scarf has quickly become one of Julie's favorite dress-up items (it IS pink, after all).  This is how she likes to wear it: 

I'm not sure how she came up with it (I didn't show it to her), but every time she dons the scarf I think of Grace Kelly riding with Cary Grant in a convertible, "To Catch a Thief" style.  It never fails to put a smile on my face.  Just goes to show that you some clothing items (and how they are worn) are truly timeless.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture! And it reminds me of Grace Kelly in that show too Tami. Both Julie and Grace are timeless beauties. :)

    ReplyDelete