Friday, January 13, 2012

Play Time, Nap Time

Now that the holidays are over, and Arek is back into school and both jobs, Julie and I have lots of time just to ourselves. We try to incorporate new things into our routine at home, since we can't go outside often due to how cold it is (no snow to speak of but it sure is BRR chilly!). So, to entertain ourselves, Julie and I get silly and create new jobs for ordinary household items. Here is one of her picks for the colander: It reminds me of one of those fencing masks you see in the movies. It made me laugh so I made her out it on her face again so I could take a picture :)


And here is a first for Julie: She fell asleep while eating lunch. I had to snap a photo before laying her down in bed... I know my mom has several photos of me doing this, but this is honestly Julie's first time. Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment