Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Studious Julie

*This is my second post this week (shocking, I know!) So if you haven't noticed already, in the post below are some snapshots from the family photos we had taken last weekend!* My little girl already loves books. I LOVE that she loves books, mainly because I love books, too. She loves to look at books by herself, she loves to be read to, and she loves to eat books, too. Mmm, mmm, good! She also loves her daddy’s school books, and tries to get her little hands on them whenever possible. This week is final’s week for Arek (Hurray!!!) and today is his last day of finals (he has two more exams), so last night he emptied all the notes out of one of his binders (from one of the classes he had already taken the final of) and let Julie play with it. She was delighted with this rare opportunity, as you can see by this snapshot below. Binders taste as yummy as books!

Here’s another random shot I took of my drooly girl during the evening: I think it is awesome, mostly because it makes her look like she has a huge head and a little body, which, in fact is just the reverse. Also, I love how blue her eyes look in this outfit, and the blue binder also helps make their color “pop”.

And, finally, Julie has entered the stage where she hates it when you take something away that she wants (like paper she has grabbed, or Arek’s books, or some other “no-no” item). She gets so angry and her face crumples into something like this:

Only this photo is of her being angry at me for taking pictures instead of picking her up and snuggling. Same expression though.

No comments:

Post a Comment