Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Shopping... Finally

So on Tuesday we went shopping for our baby. We do this all the time but this trip we actually BOUGHT something. Amazing, I know, especially for me. I have a hard time buckling down and making buying decisions, especially ones I think are important and/or expensive. So we have officially bought our SECOND item for our little one. At almost 32 weeks, I figure that isn't too bad... :) Anyway, what did we buy?...
A stroller and car seat! Hurray! Yes, it is green and brown... we figured that green was a more gender-neutral color than blue or pink and since we plan on having more than just this one baby... Anyway, buying this has got me giddy with excitement about this baby. I mean, I have always been excited, but we actually have something for her now! (the only other thing we've bought is a one-sie that Arek fell in love with) Of course, there will be lots more to follow, but hey, we've still got 8 weeks (more or less)!

No comments:

Post a Comment