Monday, March 31, 2014

Eh, What's Up Doc?

Today when I asked Julie wanted for lunch she told me "carrots".  Just carrots.  I suggested a sandwich, which she said would be ok.  But after finishing her sandwich, Julie immediately got the 2 lb bag of baby carrots out of the fridge, plopped the bag on the chair between her legs (for easier access I guess) and enjoyed her lunch of carrots.  As for the sippy cup, yes it's Julie's.  Every other drink she drinks out of a regular cup, but milk she still insists must be drunk out of a sippy cup.  She tells us that when she's big she'll drink milk out of a regular cup.  
Love this girl!

From the weekend: 
Kallie enjoying some Kindle "piano-playing" with Grandma Glad

1 comment:

  1. Love love love my grandkids! They are so much fun. I love how much Julie knows her own mind. She is definitely not a pushover! And even though Kallie is fairly serious she does know how to let go and enjoy herself. I wish we had been able to get some photos of her when she first started playing the kindle piano... she was so excited she just beamed!

    ReplyDelete