Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Momentous Occasion

Julie's hair is finally long enough and thick enough to put in a little pony tail! It's not much, but I was so excited, I had to try! And as usual, I wanted to share! I can finally start using some of the bows I made before she was born (For a while I used them on headbands, but I gave those up for a lost cause long ago... I just wasn't dedicated enough to making Julie keep them on her head) Here's her first ever pony tail, which she wore to church on Sunday: Sorry for the dark photos, but you get the idea...

And from the side:

2 comments:

  1. Oh she looks so cute with the pony tail! I remember us seeing each other at hobby lobby looking for headband things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE the first ponytails. Adorable. And it's always so exciting. I know the feeling perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete