Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend, Part 2

Swing High, Swing Low

Julie and I stayed with family for the weekend. We came home Saturday night (with Katherine, who took pity on me and my dislike of sleeping at home without Arek) so I could teach music in primary on Sunday, but then it was down again after church until Monday when we came home with Arek. Our weekend wasn’t nearly as eventful as Arek’s. Unfortunately, we DID have the rain and overall gloomy weather all weekend. However, there was a little lapse on Saturday, which is when my parents hung a swing from a tree in their backyard and Julie got her first taste of swinging. It was a big hit, and I think it will become one of her favorite pasttimes at Grandma and Grandpa Glad’s.

hard to see, but she's smiling big

getting pushed by grandpa

me and Julie

happy girl

*Don't forget to check out Memorial Day Weekend, Part 1, and also Julie's Baby Play Date

1 comment:

  1. she's so cute. I saw a picture of Julie and Arek on the motorcycle too on facebook I think, I liked it! Way cute.

    ReplyDelete