Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We most certainly did. It was our first year doing it just by ourselves and it was really nice. At Church the ward choir did practically the entire sacrament program with a few testimonies in between numbers. It was really beautiful and reminded me once again how powerfully music brings the spirit. I love singing, and I am so glad Arek convinced me to get back in the habit by joining our ward choir. I know my voice is much rustier than it used to be, but there is almost nothing that makes me feel so good as when I get to sing.

After church I kept myself busy in the kitchen trying to prepare our first real Easter dinner together. It suprisingly turned out to be really yummy... got to love ham and funeral potatoes and homemade rolls. Mmm... mmm... good!


And lastly, my mom found a great deal on Easter
dresses and bought one for Julie (which was super nice because she needed a new dress anyway... she keeps growing out of hers!) So here is my little sweetheart (with her typical hands blocking her face) in her new dress. LOVE her!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress for a beautiful girl! :) She is such a sweetheart! I am glad you guys had a good Easter. We usually do Michael's family party for holidays, but I always do an at home celebration for us too. I think it is so important to establish your own traditions! :)

    ReplyDelete