Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Little Blue


Once again, Arek has reminded me how lucky I am to be married to a man who is a wiz with cars! A few weeks ago Arek discovered that the car I drive (who we fondly call Little Blue) has been leaking transmission fluid. Apparently that's NOT a good thing. So I stopped driving it for a few weeks until we were able to go down south to his parents house where he could fix it. So after a long day of taking apart the axle and getting new seals, only to discover that there was a ring missing, and searching all over the Salt Lake area for the part, he finally found one at the junk yard and put our car back together. Hurray! I am so lucky to have a husband that can fix almost any problem that happens with our apartment and our cars.

1 comment:

  1. the sad thing is is this is our newer car and it shouldn't be breaking down. our other car is 18 years old and has 215000 miles on it and it runs like a champ.

    ReplyDelete